- We've got a lot of orphan teams (and some more on the way) - and if you've got some extra time and can help out, I'm looking for foster owners. You don't have to run this team all year, but if you can most importantly help me out with picking their roster cut downs this week and maybe start off the Redistribution Draft, that would be a great help. Please contact me if you're interested and let me know how many teams you might like to take on. I'll set you up in leagues where you don't currently have a team.
- Roster carryover choices are due next Wednesday night. Check all your teams for status/errors.
- Week 30 Transaction Results Posted (Winter Trade Period #2) - The deadline for roster cutdowns is extended out to Wednesday, January 26 at Midnight Eastern
- Some of you have asked about your payment confirmation - I have to go in and do that manually and it's just one of those things I'm behind on this winter - I will check it soon and mark you paid for your team and answer your emails if there are any remaining questions.
- Player of the Year rankings final. Cash distributed to teams of players finishing in the top 3 of each league. (This should have been set to award to the teams that had the players at the end of the season before any trades. If you see any mistakes let me know).
- Deadline modifications to give you some
- Winter trade period #2 moves back from Tuesday 1/11 to Monday night, January 17th at midnight EST.
- Roster cutdown to 28 players moves back from Monday 1/17 to Sunday night, January 23rd at midnight EST.
- Planning ahead - Redistribution Draft first submission will be due Sunday night, Feb. 13 (instead of 2/6)
Did You Know? You have until the end of July to submit contract extensions