BWB Procedures for 2020
With MLB in a unique season, BWB is going to attempt to run a championship season in 2020. We're going to make some modifications to allow considerations for larger MLB rosters, players opting out of the season, and possible disruptions to rosters and the season itself by outbreaks of the virus.
Above all, we're going to try to have some fun this season, while attempting to limit any long-term damage to BWB rosters and franchises.
It's going to take some time to outline all of this - and we have to expect some changes along the way if needed. Not all decisions are set as this page debuts on July 16.
Here are the most recent updates listed below:
- 8/2/20 - Playoff structure announced
- 8/2/20 - Modification of the rules for players who opt out of MLB play
- 8/2/20 - A note about plans for transactions if the MLB season is interrupted or cancelled
- 8/2/20 - Addition of some rule considerations for the offseason draft/transaction order
- 8/2/20 - Additional detail about 2020 Season interruption or cancellation if most of the season is played
- 8/1/20 - Increased the size of the Taxi Squad