- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's
a unique form of fantasy baseball as we play 150 individual
head-to-head games in a season simulated from daily MLB
stats - this isn't a Rotisserie game.
- New leagues to start in 2020 are open - sign up now!
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2020 squads. And they participated in the Redistribution Draft that gives teams with bad records in 2019 a good advantage in rebuilding. For the next few weeks, they'll be putting their finishing touches on their 2020 opening day rosters with free agent signing and trades.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new
leagues for 2020 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2019 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
Redistribution Draft - Rounds 3-5 posted
- Redistribution Draft is complete
- Quick view of the players added to all your rosters this week via the draft
- We now move on to normal weekly transactions - in the preseason, deadlines are Sunday nights at midnight Eastern
- All transaction types are open - signings, cuts, trades, and contract extensions
- Next deadline is for Week -4, Sunday night, March 1 at midnight Eastern
- See the season list of deadlines
Did You Know? Rate This Site at Skilton's Baseball Links