- Transaction results coming late tonight or early Thursday, along with a start of a listing of Covid-19 procedures.
Week -3 Transaction Results
- Next deadline: Week -2 Transactions due Sunday night, July 12 at midnight EDT
- See the season list of deadlines
- Week -3 transaction deadline pushed back to Sunday, June 28 at midnight EDT.
- First round draft picks? Some of you have asked when they will be added to the player list. Like a lot of things right now - this is TBD - but this won't happen in the near future - probably not until after we reset the transaction order again to reflect the 2019 season results.
- Sorry for slow posting of transaction results - a combination of timing and technical issues. I hope to have those up soon - the next deadline will NOT be this Sunday night (a July 4 opening day seems impossible now).
- Thanks for your patience as we wait to see what's going to happen with Major League Baseball in 2020.
- Obviously, there's not a June 1 start for MLB, so it's time
to readjust the preseason calendar.
- At the moment, we'll shoot for a July 4 MLB start date as that's been one that's been thrown around a lot
- The next transaction week will have the deadline, as previously scheduled, of Sunday, May 31 - so nothing you'll need to do on Memorial Day weekend.
- After that, we'll schedule transactions again to be weekly on Sundays, with a potential Week Zero deadline set for Saturday, July 4. The Week Zero deadline typically lines up with Opening Day - so we'll be flexible with that.
- This adds 5 more weeks of transactions.
- All previous transaction weeks have been renumbered by 5. Week -11 is now Week -16, and so on.
- The deadline just passed on 5/17 is now Week -6 (I'm working on those transactions tonight)
- The next deadline on 5/31 is now Week -5
- The schedule for the regular season will be determined once we know when MLB will start and how many games will be played.
- If Opening Day is stretched out past July 4, we'll adjust deadlines accordingly with more time in between them - my hope is to not have to renumber again. If there is no baseball in 2020, then we'll figure out what comes next.
- See the updated schedule of transaction deadlines
Did You Know? You can specify a second email address in your personal profile