- 2021 team fees are posted
- Check your payment summary
- Because about 2/3 of the 2020 season was wiped out,
there are discounts for 2021
- For teams paid on a per-team basis, roughly 2/3 of your 2020 payment has been credited to your 2021 fees. Typically the discount was spread across your teams - look in the "Other Discount" column with the heading "OD" on the summary page.
- For team owners who purchased a full-price Season Ticket in 2020, you'll have the chance to get a 2021 Season Ticket for $150 - about half off the normal $295 cost.
- Pay by January 24 and get an early payment discount
- If you're adversely affected by the pandemic and recession and will have trouble with your 2021 team fees - please contact me and we can arrange something.
- Winter Deadlines - CHANGES: (pushing things
back one week)
- Sunday, January 17: Winter trade period #2
- Sunday, January 24: Rosters cut down to 28 or fewer players
- Sunday, February 7: Redistribution Draft - picks for Round 1
- Subject to change. All deadlines are at midnight EST.
- Week 29 Transaction Results Posted - Winter Trade Period #1
- Next deadline is for the 2nd trade period - deadline Sunday, January 10 at midnight EST
- Don't forget - your roster cutdowns to 28 players are due January 17
- Team finances updated - this includes playoff awards and awards for Players of the Year
Did You Know? You can choose not to receive broadcast email messages from other owners